The “culture triangle” is the main focus of Sri Lankan history and cultural excursions. Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa, and Kandy, three ancient cities with World Heritage status, are connected by the cultural triangle. Authentic Sri Lankan culture coexists with numerous additional miniature heritage monuments in the thousands of rural villages that make up the cultural triangle.
– Existing tours can customize your own need
– Airport pick up and drop off
– Assistance at the Airport
– Private luxury Car (air-conditioned)
– Private English Speaking driver for the entire Journey
– All Costs related to all tour excursions, booking hotels, Entrance fees of all UNESCO Heritage sites, Safari Jeep, and other mentioned all tour activities are included
– Additional meals & beverages outside of the booked meal plan
– Visas & Flight Bookings
– Expenses of personal nature
– Tips & Portage
- Dambulla Rock Temple
- Gal Vihara
- Minneriya National Park
- Polonnaruwa Vatadage
- Royal Botanical Garden
- Sigiriya Rock
- Temple Of The Tooth
- The Royal Palace of King Parakramabahu
Day 01 - Air Port > Kandy
When you arrive at the Bandaranaike International Airport, a representative from Prestige Ceylon Tours will greet you and drive you to Kandy, where you may spend the rest of the day relaxing by the mountains.
Day 02 - Kandy > Sigiriya
Our sightseeing tours in Sri Lanka proceed to the town of Sigiriya after breakfast. Mount Sigiriya, a stunning rock fortification built in the fifth century, in the dusk. Observe the architectural feat of a king’s citadel that was hewn out of a huge rock in the fifth century A.D.
Day 03 - Sigiriya > Polonnaruwa (Back to Sigiriya)
Learn about Polonnaruwa, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that served as Sri Lanka’s medieval capital during the 11th and 13th centuries A.D., one of the better preserved historic Ceylonese ruins. Visit Lankathilaka, Thuparamaya, the Royal Palace, Rankoth Vehera, and Gal Viharaya as part of a walking tour of one of the historic Ceylonese ruins.
After the visit, Polonnaruwa will come back to again Sigiriya at night.
Day 04 - Sigiriya > Air Port
We wish you farewell as our Chauffeur Guide drives you to the airport to catch your return trip home because all good things must come to an end.